Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Mini Ice Cream Scooper - Great Gadget!

As I've written before, I am not a big fan of kitchen gadgets.  So, when a friend told me about using a mini ice cream scooper to make perfect (looking) cookies, I was a little skeptical.  Since she is an avid baker and her baked goods always come out looking perfect, I decided to give it a try.  The mini scooper is a cute itty bitty thing, so I expected the cookies to be tiny too.  To my delight, the cookies came out the perfect size and they looked great.  It made measuring the cookie batter super easy.  The mini scooper I use is 1-1/4 inches in diameter.  If you like slightly bigger cookies, then you'll probably prefer the scooper that is 1-1/2 inches in diameter.  Happy Baking!

1-1/4" Scooper (left) & 1-1/2" Scooper (right)


No comments:

Post a Comment