Thursday, September 16, 2010

It's Like Magic!

Magi-Cake Strips

Have you ever been frustrated that your cake or cookie bars bake unevenly....one side is lop-sided or maybe even too dry.  No need to worry.  Magi-Cake is here!  As many of my friends can tell you, I am not big on kitchen gadgets...I still use a manual can opener.  So, when I find a gadget or cool thing that I love, I am always eager to share.  I adore these strips!  They are one of my all time favorite baking tools.  I use them every time I bake cakes, cookie bars or brownies.

As it says on the box, Magi-Cake Strips help provide perfectly level, moist, prize winning cakes...every time (this part might be a little bit over-the-top).  They are super easy to use.  Simply saturate strips in cold water, wrap them around the outside of the pan, secure with a pin and place the pan in the oven to bake.  The box I bought came with two strips.  If you are using a larger 13 x 9 pan, you simply pin two strips together around the pan.  Your baked items will be beautiful and yummy!  I found my Magi-Cake Strips at Compleat Kitchen in Kahala Mall.  They retail for $12/box.  Happy Baking!    

   
 http://www.magi-cake.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment